Sunday, November 29, 2009

My last 2 Months

well it has become apparent that my blogging is going to become a rare occasion these days...alot has been happening in these last 2 months...alot of laughs and alot of tears...these are a few of the many things....now it has been awhile since my last blog so my picture timeline is actually backwards...what is first should be last and last should be first but oh well....lol...to tired to change it....celebrating my man's 32 birthday...was fun...total man night...poker ...wings...chips...salsa...hot hot hot baby...good friends...good times!
back in september we did our family photo shoot thanks to my dear friend from sharla stenersen photography...this is one of my many favorites....aren't those kids cute? i think i will keep them...
oh man...the death of callie's beloved kitten lion...such a sad day...my heart broke as she went into the garage after church on a gorgeous sunday afternoon to find one of the kittens lying lifeless in the cage...so many tears that day...this is our family funeral...RIP lion...
my second born's 9th birthday....this was taken in early september...i finding out that everything 'they' (whoever they is) say about second born children seems to be true...she has filled my days with many sleepless nights, with me wanting to pull my hair out, challenging my every decision...but mostly she has filled my days...with so much laughter, thousands of jokes...unconditional love....so many countless smiles...and so much joy...i love my little callie jane....
and this day was a total blast! i was a little nervous about it a first, letting my babies that i would love sometimes to put in a bubble to climb on these machines and go buzzing around our property. one of the last weekends of summer our good friend john came over with his girls and the 4 wheelin machines...proved to be one of the funnest summer days we had as a family...and thank the good lord above....no one got hurt!

so this is a brief timeline (in reverse order) of my last 2 months...trying to live each moment to the fullest...hopefully i will find myself back in the blogging world a little more frequently over the holidays......

from our house to yours....wishing you a very merry christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on some of the things i love...god bless!