Tuesday, June 23, 2009

a day to celebrate...

it's so hard to believe that a little over 10 yrs. ago i had my first little baby girl!! at the age of 19 it was quite the experience in every way! we have had a very busy time trying to make the most of our summer and so for ashton's bday we took her camping in the tri cities.


once we arrived we told ashton she can pick any place to have her birthday dinner to my luck she chose her favorite and mine.....pf chang's...yum! my mouth waters just thinking about it!!
these pictures make me laugh every time.....ha ha...my husband might ring my neck for posting these but i just can't help it...they are so fun!!!
i love it when a family doesn't always have to be so prim and proper but can let loose and be silly...and enjoy life...this day was special....this day 10 yrs. ago was even more special.....it was the day i got my little ashton from god! one of the best days really....he has a purpose for her life that even i don't know but am so privileged to be her earthly mother....HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASH!! your the best gift any mother could ask for.....

1 comment:

  1. SO cute!! Looks like fun!! Nice seeing you all down here!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on some of the things i love...god bless!